- Beautiful, colourful cloth pads that last 75 washes
- Take care of our earth by reducing menstrual (plastic!) waste
- A choice that is safe and natural for your body
- Ethically made by rural women collectives around Auroville, India
- Buy one and gift one pad to a girl in India: Pad for Pad
This Day Pad is Eco Femme customers’ all-time favourite pad. Its top and inner layers are made with soft, absorbent organic flannel cotton, and the backing is made with handwoven fabric typical to South India – coated with a leakproof layer to provide extra protection.
Cruelty in cosmetics – Holly Daffurn reveals the cruel truth behind ‘safety tests’ for sanitary products
Its 23cm long and 7cm wide when closed, in an all-in-one design that makes it extremely easy to wash. The pad has wings to secure it around your underwear and closes with nickel-free plated snaps.
It works great for your average flow day. For every Day Pad purchased, one Eco Femme pad is gifted to a girl in India through the Pad for Pad menstrual education programme.