Onya’s reusable bottles arm you against over-priced and over-polluting bottled water on the shelves, so you can simply and conveniently drink your own water from your own tap. The H2Onya is tough and toxin free – stainless steel doesn't leach chemicals into your water. A reliable reusable bottle for every eventuality from the gym to the car to the school bag – it’s robust, recyclable, stylish and easy to clean.
- Reusable: everything Onya is endlessly reusable
- Recycled: as much as possible, Onya products are recycled and recyclable
- Reliable: everything Onya is made to last and last
- Innovative: Onya try to think of everything to make reuse easy and sustainable
- Appealing: Onya products are cool and convenient
Onya has become a byword for reuse – everything Onya is reusable as well as recyclable. The company started by waging war on disposable shopping bags in 2004 with its innovative and super-sturdy reusable Onya Bag range and has since moved on to reusable bottles (H2Onya) and sandwich wrappers (Onya Lunch). Onya products will last for years, not the minutes of disposable counterparts.
Each Onya product will save your wallet as well as our planet – it is always cheaper to reuse than to buy new each time and if you buy quality, you don’t need to buy again. The H2Onya will replace tonnes of flimsy plastic bottles – as well as sticking it to the bottled water industry.
The H2Onya is made from Bisphenol A-free, food grade stainless steel and is available in a range of colours and sizes.