Weleda’s Jayn Sterland still at the top!
Weleda MD once again voted No.1 in ‘Who’s Who’ natural beauty hotlist
Home » Weleda’s Jayn Sterland still at the top!
Published: 29 September 2017
This Article was Written by: Katie Hill - My Green Pod
Jayn Sterland, managing director of Weleda UK, has retained the top spot in this year’s ‘Who’s Who in Natural Beauty’, published in the autumn issue of Natural Beauty News.
Voted for by the natural and organic beauty industry, the Top 25 provides an overview of the leading industry ‘movers and shakers’ who are driving the newest trends and best products on the market.
An authentic voice
Jayn has regularly appeared in the Top 25 since its launch in 2007, topping the charts in 2016 and now retaining her crown for the coming year!
Jayn joined Weleda nine years ago and set about transforming Weleda into a truly customer-focused business. Jayn speaks regularly at national and global events about ‘honest beauty’ and the need for the beauty industry to clean up its act when it comes to greenwashing and the use of harmful chemicals within products.
‘To be voted number one in the natural beauty industry’s Top 25 two years running is an honour and a privilege, and testament to the inspirational brand I work with and the team I lead. Thank you to the industry for this accolade – we will continue our work as the authentic voice of natural and organic beauty where the consumer and the planet come before profit and short-term gain.’
MD of Weleda UK
The top 25 in natural beauty
The top personalities making up the new ‘Who’s Who in Natural Beauty’ are:
- Jayn Sterland – Weleda
- Sarah Brown – Pai Skincare
- Kim & Alexander Barani – Kinetic Enterprises
- Lucy Pottinger – Holland & Barrett
- Lorraine Dallmeier – Botanical Beauty
- Lauren Bartley – The Soil Association
- Kirstie & Luke Sherriff – Pinks Boutique
- Sonia White – Love Lula
- Jo-Anne Chidley – Beauty Kitchen
- Helen Yeardsley – Pegasus PR
- Fiona Klonarides – Beauty Shortlist
- Janey Lee Grace – broadcaster & journalist
- Dr Mark Smith – NATRUE
- Amanda Barlow – Made for Life Organics
- Imelda Burke – Content Beauty
- Jale Demirchi – Jalue
- Rebecca Goodyear – Rebecca Goodyear Health & Beauty
- Laura Rudoe – Evolve Beauty
- Margo Marrone – The Organic Pharmacy
- Mark Steele – Waitrose
- Graeme Hume – Pravera
- Josephine Fairley – The Beauty Bible
- Louise Dartford – Lou Dartford Green Beauty
- Ben Wigley – Big Green Smile
- Tabitha James Kraan – Tabitha James Kraan Organic Haircare