Rewild your work at Broughton Hall
Discover a healthier and happier work lifestyle that's closer to nature
The Broughton Hall Sanctuary is dedicated to helping people live the life of a new story in an authentic way.
We are offering an exciting and unique competition for anybody who is looking to discover a healthier and happier work lifestyle, that is closer to nature and in harmony with the interconnected rhythms of the Earth. A way of working that is more joyful, nurturing and productive.
You will stay in one of Broughton Hall’s beautiful sanctuary homes in Yorkshire and immerse yourself in an experience that is specifically designed to help you cultivate an intuitive and nature-led approach to work.
Broughton Hall is set in 3,000 acres, providing a wonderful opportunity to reconnect with nature and to rewild our old habits. When we follow the natural rhythms of the Earth and align ourselves to mother nature, to the moon and to the sun, we connect to an innate wisdom that we all hold within. It is here where we can remember who we truly are, what our purpose in life is and how we can use it to serve in the world.
The winner will enjoy a daily experience that aims to show how you can trust and embrace your own rhythms of rest, reflection and productivity as well as deepen your intuitive knowledge of your values and your purpose.
- Fire Temple Welcome Ceremony with custodian Roger Tempest and My Green Pod founders Katie Hill and Jarvis Smith
- Mindful Tree Planting
- Forest Bathing with Forest Therapy Guide Liz Dawes
- Sound Healing and Yoga with Avalon co-founder Paris Ackrill
- Forage for Wild Medicines with herbalist Danielle Kay
- Wild Swimming in natural waters
- Session on sustainability with My Green Pod
- Use of the Pool Suite and relaxation rooms in Broughton’s state-of-the-art wellbeing centre, Avalon
- Monday-Friday stay, for up to six people, in a Sanctuary Home
- A welcome hamper of sustainable and ethical products from My Green Pod
- Inspiring spaces to work, including a hermit hut, repurposed shipping containers in the Garden of Cosmic Origin and two meeting rooms in the Walled Garden venue Utopia, which was designed by Sir Michael Hopkins
- Fully catered with delicious plant-based foods
- A 3,000-acre sanctuary of heather moorland, ancient woodland, rolling meadow pastures and meandering rivers to explore as your own
One winner will receive a five-day catered stay at Broughton Hall, plus a programme to discover how to rewild their work!