Airbon Natural Air Purifier for Cars
Sustainably sourced Carbon filters for on the go!
- Removes harmful pollutants, moisture and odours from the air we breathe inside our cars
- Made from recycled wood containing just one ingredient: micropore activated charcoal
- Sourced from coconut shell, it is 3-4 times more effective than any other type of charcoal
- Reduces chemical emissions in your car that can affect your health
- Non-toxic, recyclable, fragrance-free and safe around children and pets
In the UK, the average driver spends 456 hours behind the wheel every year, breathing air up to 5 times more polluted than the air outside.
Although a cabin air filter can help, it must be changed regularly and won’t filter out chemical pollutants unless it also has a carbon filter (the majority don’t).
Cabin air filters aren’t generally in any standard checks, meaning clean air is an expensive ‘optional’ extra.
Airbon replaces the need for a carbon filter in your car. It is passive and continues to work when your car is not in use, cleaning the air ready for you to step inside.
Each purifier has 50g of activated charcoal; 3g has a surface area equivalent to a football field, so it has a huge capacity to adsorb toxins. In fact, lab tests showed 1g adsorbed 997ppm of Benzene after 4 months of use – this benzene could otherwise have been inhaled.
Airbon adsorbs toxins from the air making it safer and cleaner for you and your family.
Airbon is Available in:
Luxury Wood, 55mm (l) x 55mm (w) x 55mm (d)
Black, 55mm (l) x 55mm (w) x 55mm (d)
Natural Wood, 55mm (l) x 55mm (w) x 55mm (d)
White, 55mm (l) x 60mm (w) x 55mm (d)
Made out of recycled wood and filled with activated charcoal
Wood container and box packaging is recyclable. Used activated charcoal can be thrown into your garden so any unspent grains of charcoal can continue to absorb the toxins in the soil.