Bare Kind Save The Hedgehogs Bamboo Socks
Bare Kind’s bamboo socks keep your feet warm in winter and cool in summer
- 10% of profits from these hedgehog socks go to British Hedgehog Preservation Society.
- Made from bamboo, which has moisture-wicking and antibacterial properties.
- Non-toxic fabric dyes, certified by OEKO-TEX.
- Each design supports a different animal-saving charity.
- Soft, comfy and available in sizes for the whole family.
Bare Kind’s bamboo socks have moisture-wicking and thermo-regulation properties so that your feet stay warm in winter and cool in summer.
These are high-quality socks that will last, and each pair sold supports animal conservation. Bare Kind donates 10% of profits to charities that save the animal on the sock.
Through the bee socks alone, since January 2021 Bare Kind customers have funded enough wildflower seeds to plant habitat across five rugby pitches.
Over the same period, sales of the orangutan and turtle socks have protected over 250 acres of tropical forest for a year and funded 70 rare leatherback turtle hatchlings to start their lives in Sumatra.
Enter the code MYGREENPOD10 at checkout for 10% off your Bare Kind order!
Bare Kind currently works with 10 charities to conserve and protect the Earth’s diverse species.
These hedgehog socks support the British Hedgehog Preservation Society, which is dedicated to helping and protecting the UK’s native hedgehogs.
The socks come in UK adult sizes 4-7 and 7-11, and in various UK kids’ sizes. They are made from bamboo, with non-toxic & OEKO-TEX certified dyes. The packaging is plastic-free and recyclable.