Delphina Hotels & Resorts – Le Dune Resort & Spa 4*
Crowned Italy’s Leading Beach Resort at 2021's World Travel Awards
- An award-winning collection of 5 hotels in front of a sandy Blue Flag beach that’s 8km long.
- A family paradise spread across 280,000 square metres of private grounds.
- 100% green energy and We Are Green® protocol.
- 5-hectare vegetable garden with aromatic herbs, fruit and vegetables.
- Genuine Local Food Oriented® and gluten-free selection.
This family-friendly four-star resort was named Italy’s Leading Beach Resort at 2021’s World Travel Awards.
It is a true natural oasis, bursting with wildlife, vegetable gardens and Mediterranean plants.
There are five hotels, epic water-sports facilities, lots of free sports activities, yoga classes, an elegant spa, 10 restaurants and six swimming pools.
Expect lots of fun for kids of all ages, with kids’ clubs ranging from Baby, Mini, Junior and Teen age groups.
These groups can explore the Fantasy Village – a 10,000 square metre ‘wild’ playground – or visit the Aviary, where various bird species can be observed and free-range eggs can be collected.
The Le Dune Resort & Spa has a vegetable garden and a chicken coup as an educational lifestyle experience for young guests.
Steps taken to support its ‘green’ initiative include bio-friendly spa products, Ecolabel cleaning products and complimentary charging stations for electric vehicles.
Delphina is a Corporate Golden Donor in support of FAI, the Italian Environment Fund that works for the protection of the beauty, culture and natural heritage of the country.