Flooglebinder Project ChangeEthical Travel Hero Products
Get the time, space and skills you need to go through a period of change
- Explore Sri Lanka with purpose and impact, focusing on conservation and sustainability
- A journey of self-discovery to create change and become your better self
- Enjoy morning yoga sessions, runs, surfing and coaching
- Learn about elephant conservation, whilst getting close to the largest mammal on the planet
- Reconnect to the natural world through adventure and play with like-minded people
Project Change inspires change in you. With a focus on conservation and sustainability, but also mental health and personal development, the aim is to give you the time, space and skills you need to spur self revelations.
Using coaching techniques, exercise and adventure, the trip is designed to reconnect you with the natural world. This helps you reflect on things that matter, realign values and rediscover your self-worth.
Through a physical exploration of Sri Lanka, you’ll go through a journey of self-discovery to appreciate the skills you have and develop a strategy to help with your transition.
This is not only about personal development, it’s also to make you aware of your social and environmental impact. Recognising the interactions that you have with your surroundings will help you transition to a more sustainable future.