No products in the basket.
- The Liberate Air is designed using bamboo, aluminium, natural wood fibre composite and REWIND™ fabric composed of 100% recycled PET.
- The Liberate Air features nine-hour on-board battery life as well as a charging case with an additional 2.5 charges, totalling 32 hours.
- Activate tap control to easily play, pause, track control or take calls with the touch of a finger.
- Designed for active lives and rugged environments, these earbuds are also sweat and weather resistant to an IPX4 rating.
- Stereo voice communications allow you to hear and be heard just as clearly as if the phone were to your ear.
- Convenient USB-C charging allows you to use any USB-C charger or accessory in tandem with your Liberate Air earbuds and their charging case.
Disconnect from wires and get lost in the music with Liberate Air: truly wireless earbuds made from truly sustainable materials, including FSC-certified bamboo.
Embodying the Marley materialisation around sustainability, the brand’s first eco-conscious true wireless Bluetooth® earbuds are crafted using bamboo, natural wood fibre composite made from sawdust and REWIND™ fabric composed of organic cotton, reclaimed hemp and recycled PET.
The Liberate Air offer some of the longest battery life on the market, with nine hours of on-board playtime. Combined with the 2.5 charges provided in the case you get a total of 32 hours of listening time, making the Liberate Air ideal for everyday commutes and extended listening sessions, to keep you connected anywhere your day takes you.
Featuring a seamless pairing experience, after completing the initial pairing to your device the earbuds will automatically pair upon opening the charging case, connecting before the earbuds even hit your ears.
Tap touch control on the Liberate Air allows management of music, calls and your device’s Siri or Google Assistant with simply a tap of the earbud. The earbuds are also sweatproof and rain resistant (IPX4).
The ethically sourced materials used in the design and craftsmanship of Liberate Air are at the heart of the Marley mission of creating earth-friendly, socially responsible products. Every purchase of Liberate Air contributes to the planting of trees through donations to partner organisation One Tree Planted, supporting global reforestation and the general welfare of our planet, minimising unwanted plastic waste.