Huntly Herbs Hot Lemon Relish
An award-winning organic and vegan relish, packed full of natural ingredients
- Delicious spicy lemon relish with a unique sweet-sour-salt-sharp flavour combination.
- Soil Association certified and handmade by a small family business.
- Has won multiple awards, most recently a 2021 BOOM award.
- The perfect accompaniment to cheese, charcuterie and barbecues.
- Versatile ingredient – use as grilling sauce or marinade, or stir through steamed rice.
This handmade relish by Huntly Herbs sits somewhere between the worlds of fruit chutney and lime pickle, with a zesty lemon flavour and birds-eye chillis for heat.
A genuinely handmade preserve, it is cooked in small batches with hand-chopped lemons that add a satisfyingly chunky texture.
A hugely versatile relish to serve with cold meats, cheese or barbecues, the zingy lemon flavour also pairs well with a humble bacon roll.
It can also be used as a marinade or grilling sauce, with summer vegetables, salmon pieces or chicken drumsticks.
Huntly Herbs makes full-flavoured and distinctive organic chutneys, jams and jellies on an Aberdeenshire farm.
All of the preserves are cooked by hand to original recipes in small batches to preserve as much flavour as possible. The farm also grows and sells a small selection of herb plants.
Huntly Herbs relish is available in 110g or 290g jars, so you don’t have to worry about running out any time soon.
You also don’t have to worry about any pointless plastic packaging.
This deliciously zingy sauce is enough to make anyone’s mouth water.