No products in the basket.
- A 4K (Ultra HD) Nature streaming channel with stunning wildlife and Nature documentaries
- Family-friendly, ad-free, one-month free trial followed by £3.99 a month
- Available to watch on Phone, Tablet, Smart TV, Game Console, Amazon Prime, EE TV & Roku streaming stick.
- Love Nature pledges a percentage of every subscription to charity partners around the world
- Partners with WWF International to help raise awareness and support grassroots conservation projects
Watch exclusive and ad-free nature docs in stunning 4K.
DIVE INTO NATURE!
30 days free, 50% off for a whole year. Only £1.99/month! Hit the link above to access this fantastic exclusive offer.
Get closer to Nature with Love Nature’s treasure trove of 4K documentaries, immersing viewers in the beauty and wonder of the natural world through high-quality, compelling and unexpected stories of animals and landscapes. Entertainment with a cause, Love Nature donate a percentage of all subscriptions to charity partners including The Jane Goodall Institute, Game Rangers International, Wild is Life and are also a video partner of WWF International, supporting their conservation goals.
Shows include original 4K Nature series and documentaries, such as the UK premiere and Love Nature exclusive Camp Zambia: The Big Dry, and original seven-part 4K series Strange Creatures. Other highlights include Academy Award-nominated IMAX 4K film IMAX: Dolphins, narrated by Pierce Brosnan, Ocean Voyagers, narrated by Meryl Streep, and a whole host of playlists compiling 250+ hours of entertainment for you to enjoy.