my Tano Deore Bamboo BikeEthical Transport Hero Products
Outstanding technology from natural resources. Reliable city/trekking bike with Shimano derailleur gears
- Unique design – handmade in Ghana, assembled in Germany.
- Partnered with non-profit organisation in Ghana that invests in local educational programmes.
- Financial support is available through the Green Commute Initiative.
- Five-year warranty – and equipped with latest and long-durability components.
With my Boo Bamboo Bikes, you get outstanding technology from natural resources, with loving handicraft and social commitment – all in one product. They’re designed for comfort, longevity and performance.
Bamboo provides natural shock-absorption; it’s also stable as steel, light as aluminium and more comfortable than carbon. All my Boo frames are weatherproof, UV-resistant and provided with a scratchproof varnish.
Step-through and diamond frames are available (44cm to 64cm), and you can customise your bamboo bike in the online configurator.
Order a free test ride at a partner dealer nearby or at home.
The bamboo frames, handmade in Ghana and assembled in Germany before shipping, come with a five-year warranty.
MY TANO DEORE BAMBOO BIKE
- Shimano Deore 9-Speed
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- B&M 30 Lux Lights with Shimano Hub-Dynamo
- City Rack
Use code JS100519MYBOO at myboo.com or with a participating dealer to get 10% off a my Boo Bamboo Bike.