No products in the basket.
- The UK’s largest selection of sustainable, ethically sourced natural carpets and rugs
- An approved retailer for the coolest, most environmentally conscious carpet brands without the high-street price tag
- A bespoke rug creator with millions of potential combinations available
- Friendly, expert advice on natural carpets and flooring
- Next-day delivery options and a national fitting network
Naked Flooring supplies natural carpets and rugs that are durable, stylish, ethical and affordable. Plant fibre carpets, made from Sisal, Seagrass, Jute and Coir are Naked Flooring’s speciality – though the company also has a huge range of 100% wool carpets.
The materials are farmed sustainably and manufactured in factories that demonstrate the highest regard for the working conditions of their textile workers.
Naked Flooring is able to source carpets from the most exclusive, innovative and desirable UK brands. Because Naked Flooring is online only, its prices are up to 40% less than those of high street retailers.
Naked Flooring has also developed a bespoke rug creator application where you can design and customise your own rug made from its natural carpets. It has the largest number of potential combinations of broadloom and borders on the web!
Carpets are available in 4m widths, and 5m on selected products.
Plant fibre carpets have a pile content of 100% Sisal, Seagrass, Coir and Jute and are backed with a natural latex.
Wool carpets have a pile content of 100% wool, backed with hessian, cotton or plastic, depending on the range.
Custom, rectangular rugs may have single or double borders in cotton, linen, leather and suede and many more. Special shapes and sizes may be available on request.
Naked Flooring has a national network of self-employed fitters, and can usually deliver carpets the next day if needed. Custom rugs have a lead time of 2–3 weeks.