One Earth Show
An event for everyone – from the curious to those passionate about protecting the planet
- Date and Location: 27 – 28 February 2021, NEC Birmingham
- An event suitable for all ages
- Come together and be inspired and make a change
- Featuring exhibitions and high-profile speakers
- Practical workshops and demonstrations that bring advice and tips to life
Want to find out more about what’s really going on with climate change, waste, pollution or recycling? Looking for inspiration from engaging speakers and practical workshops? Or do you simply want to find practical ways to make a change?
One Earth Show is a family-friendly day out that will really help you to make a difference.
The One Earth Show organisers’ ambition is to plant 100,000 trees, in partnership with ForestNation. For every One Earth Show ticket purchased, a tree will be planted!
The show is committed to making a difference to the planet, and wherever possible the organisers will reduce the event’s impact on the environment, too.
- A lineup of high-profile, impassioned speakers on the main stage
- Practical workshops and demonstrations to bring advice and tips to life, arming visitors with real experiences and ideas to take home and get started with right away
- An exhibition showcasing the UK’s best brands and products, committed to making a difference
- Help to tackle climate change and reduce waste, by making everyday changes for a more sustainable lifestyle