Pip & Henry Children’s Footwear
Stylish and responsibly produced children’s footwear
- Stylish, comfortable yet fun shoes for children.
- £10 off your next order if you help recycle old pairs.
- Recyclable shoebox is designed as a children’s game.
- Free storybooks shared with every customer to inspire kids to become eco-champions.
- Made from sustainable materials (including recycled soles, organic cotton and plant-based fibres).
Bright, fun and distinctive in design, these ethical children’s shoes allow your little one to discover the world in total comfort and luxury.
80% of every shoe is made of environmentally sustainable materials.
This is one of the highest ratios in the children’s footwear industry, and one Pip & Henry is committed to improving as the company grows.
Pip & Henry’s stories and gamified packaging add to the magic of receiving a new pair of shoes, and encourage children to be more mindful about the world through play.
Pip & Henry offers four unique designs – Clover, Dinosaur, Magic and Space – each designed keeping in mind the spirit of fun, play and vibrancy that characterises early childhood.
All the shoes are made using eco-friendly materials including organic cotton in the uppers and linings, a natural textile made of waste pineapple leaf fibre in the panels and recycled TPR soles.
Pip & Henry offers a free and easy-to-use shoe recycling service for all shoes; in return, you get £10 off your next order.