Vivobarefoot Women’s Primus Lite
An exceptionally light shoe that's durable, robust & sustainable
- Wide, Thin and Flexible design to allow your feet to do their natural thing.
- Signature 3mm barefoot sole for maximum sensory feedback and minimum interference.
- Uses PET plastic bottles recycled into a durable yarn to create a movement shoe with a breathable, unlined mesh upper.
- Performance insole for increased air circulation and water flow.
- Insole made using a combination of EVA foam and BLOOM algae biomass, which cleans and restores the environment when harvested.
Less shoe and less weight means more freedom, all achieved in the Vivobarefoot best-selling Primus Lite. The least possible interference in natural movement means this barefoot shoe puts your feet in control for every road run, walk and workout.
Vivobarefoot repurposes plastic waste that would otherwise be destined for landfill or our oceans, and utilises a combination of EVA foam and BLOOM algae biomass for insoles, which clean and restore the environment when harvested.
We’re confident that after experiencing the joys of natural foot freedom, your feet won’t want to go back to ‘normal’ shoes.
So confident, we’ve introduced a 100 day trial to all orders. If you change your mind within that period, we’re happy for you to return your shoes for a full refund with no hassle.
Your trial will commence automatically from the date your order arrives. Simply check out with your shoes as usual and we’ll take care of the rest. (Standard Ts and Cs apply).