No products in the basket.
- Sustainable vegan bags certified by PETA.
- Made from cork ‘leather’ and made in the UK.
- Ultra lightweight and suitable for formalwear or any occasion.
- Croc skin style cork, with a deep compartment for storage.
- Part of a range of premier sustainable and vegan accessories from Wilby.
In 2013 the founders of Wilby decided to create a UK made vegan fashion range specialising in the ‘clutch’. These were to be certified animal-free products that are made with a sensitivity to the environment.
The aim was – and still is – to create a fashion brand that is both ethical and fashionable; customers can be safe in the knowledge that they are helping the environment in some way with every purchase.
The brand has had an amazing start and all bags are vegan approved by PETA . Wilby also uses organic and eco-friendly materials when possible, such as organic cotton and lining, recyclable cloth, eco-friendly backing and cork leather.
Most bags are designed and made in the UK, and Wilby intends to keep it that way. The concept for Wilby was conceived in London’s Chelsea, and this identity continues to resonate throughout all the various designs.