In the UK, the average driver spends 456 hours behind the wheel every year, breathing air up to 5 times more polluted than the air outside.
HOW IT WORKS
Some cabin filters are more effective at cleaning the air than others, but they are often expensive to replace, and they don’t always tackle VOCs from synthetic car interiors and exhaust fumes.
Airbon replaces the need for a carbon filter in your car. It is passive and continues to work when your car is not in use, cleaning the air ready for you to step inside.
You might not think it is working but lab tests showed 1g adsorbed 997ppm of Benzene after 4 months of use – this benzene could otherwise have been inhaled.
Airbon can help make the air safer and cleaner for you and your family.
- Removes harmful pollutants, moisture and odours from the air inside our cars
- Made from recycled wood containing just one ingredient: micropore activated charcoal
- Sourced from coconut shell, it is 3-4 times more effective than any other type of charcoal
- Reduces chemical emissions in your car that can affect your health
- Non-toxic, recyclable, fragrance-free and safe around children and pets
- Should be replaced every 4-6 months
PLANT A TREE.
We’ll do this every time you shop with us, at no extra cost to you.
UK consumers made 39.4 billion payments in 2018 – if a tree were planted for every one of those transactions things would change very quickly. We want to show other companies – and you – that it’s not difficult to do things differently.
One day it will be as normal to give back as it is to take. Until then, when you shop with companies that don’t embed restoration into your transactions, you can plant a tree yourself every time you buy something! (It costs much less than you might think…)
Thank you for caring and for your support. You’ve just changed the future.
Katie and Jarvis