Rock Rose Gin is a multi-award winning premium Scottish spirit that is fresh and full of flavour, with zesty berry citrus and a long, smooth finish.
This tried and tested flavour combines locally grown botanicals with authentic Scottish gin to give a true representation of the raw purity and beauty of the Caithness coast. Delicious local botanicals include rowan berries and sea buckthorn, hand foraged from the local seaside cliffs or wild forests – or even right from the distillery’s garden. In fact, the gin is named after one of its delicious botanicals, Rhodiola Rosea (a rose in the rocks), which adds a delicate floral note to the gin.
Dunnet Bay Distillers is a family owned and operated distillery at the Northern tip of Scotland. Its spirits are handcrafted sustainably, using only natural and ethically sourced ingredients. This is the first company in its sector to offer spirits in fully recyclable pouches that can be returned to the Distillery, via Royal Mail Freepost, to refill their iconic ceramic bottles.
- Dunnet Bay Distillers is a stylish, sustainable spirits company from the Northern coast of Scotland.
- The premium range of handcrafted gins reflects the purity and beauty of the Scottish coastline.
- Celebrating the heritage of Caithness, these sustainable spirits are distilled with locally sourced botanicals.
- Dunnet Bay Distillery spirits are available in fully recyclable pouches that you can also use for refills.
- The Distillery has a subscription service delivering a regular supply of spirits in these pouches.
this many trees.
To date, the My Green Pod community has planted this many trees.