Do good and feel great! This stunning eco-friendly and plastic-free My Green Pod x huskup coffee cup features a design by artist Katrin Von Neiderhäuser.
Unlike most reusable coffee cups, huskups are plastic free and made from the humble rice husk – a by-product of the rice industry that is typically thrown away. This cup is a little reminder that every time you say no to plastic you’re doing something good and should feel great about the difference you’re making! Each small change adds up.
At My Green Pod, we don’t think plastic should be part of the solution to our huge waste problem. Huskup, a My Green Pod Hero, is our go-to choice for a tea or coffee on the go; it’s plastic free and, when it reaches the end of its life, can be composted for a clear conscience.
Huskup reusable coffee cups are made from rice husk, a by-product of rice harvesting that is usually incinerated rather than being repurposed. This means each huskup protects the atmosphere from CO2 and sulphur dioxide before the first coffee is even poured.
- Reusable coffee cup made from rice husks, not plastic.
- Made from a renewable, biodegradable and sustainable resource.
- No melamine, no plastic, no BPA, no toxins and tree free.
- Biodegradable yet durable, stain resistant and dishwasher friendly.
- Independent artist design.