KIKI’s Krill Oil contains naturally occurring Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA /DHA), phospholipids, triglycerides and astaxanthin. KIKI’S Krill Oil is encapsulated in Licaps capsules, which offers faster product release and in turn speed the absorption of the oil.
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Supports vision
- Supports brain function and mental acuity
- Supports memory and attention
- Enhances mood
- Supports healthy hormone production for woman
- Sustains healthy inflammatory pathways
- Maintains healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Eases pre-menstrual distress such as cramps, fluid retention and mild mood swings
- Encourages healthy liver function
KIKI Health’s Krill Oil is sustainably harvested in the pristine Antarctic waters and manufactured using low temperatures and efficient fractionation methods that remove unwanted salts and contaminants. This concentrated form of krill oil contains choline (for cholesterol, liver and cell membranes) as well as a significant source of EPA and DHA – bound to phospholipids, which are easily absorbed by the body, ensuring prompt delivery to the brain, heart and eyes. This technology offers an optimal preparation process which preserves the krill oil’s natural qualities and ensures its freshness.
A beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of EPA and DHA
How to use it
Take one – two (1 – 2) capsules daily with water or juice.
Krill Oil (crustacean) (Euphausia superba)
Other Ingredients: Astaxanthin
Licaps Capsules: Piscene (fish) gelatin and water.
Allergens: See ingredients highlighted in bold.
Easy to swallow Licaps will not leave you with any unpleasant fishy burps, reflux or aftertaste.
Size: 30 Licaps