The ultimate nature-helping adventure rucksack – packed full of exciting and original items for young Earth warriors who want to make a difference.
Custom designed specifically with kids in mind, the Nature Nurture Kit will keep children outdoors all year round and on every type of adventure – they won’t want to leave home without it!
The kit equips children with tools, equipment, information, projects and activities to actively help nature and the Earth. It creates opportunities to build a deeper connection with, and respect for, nature.
The Nature Nurture Kit cleverly encourages child-led learning while demonstrating that children are capable of making a difference – with direct results.
Designed for mini Earth warriors aged four to 11 years.
The Nature Nurture Kit contains:
- A child’s robust rucksack made from recycled plastic bottles
- A nature fact file full of information and projects
- The UK’s only sustainable, foldable litter picker, made from 100% recycled plastic from trawl fishing nets
- A pair of hard-wearing children’s gardening gloves
- A pack of self-sealing biodegradable rubbish bags with perforated safety holes
- A ‘make your own’ organic wildflower Seed Bomb Kit
- Pots of hedgehog and wild bird food for local wildlife
- The much-loved Nature Nurture Kids Bee Rescue Kit