Keeping the correct moisture balance in place enables each strand of hair to be more malleable and move freely, leading to maximum control, and fabulously buoyant hair that is full of life and lustre.
It will make your hair look and feel younger.
Use before washes, as a treatment or wear to varnish, moisturise and nurture hair that has been stressed by lifestyle and styling.
- 99% Certified Organic Ingredients
- 100% Natural ingredients
- Restores and protects your colour
- Strengthens and protects the hair
- Rich in anti-oxidants
- Easily absorbed into the hair
- Contains Tabitha’s signature Amethyst Stone
- Divine scent
- Delivers a deep shine that acts like a varnish to deepen and enrich the colour of Natural and coloured hair
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- For the best results, apply as a treatment;
- Apply 1-2 pumps, dependant on hair length, to wet or dry hair.
- Leave for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Cleanse the hair thoroughly to remove the excess oil.
- For a really nourishing effect leave in overnight.
- Use sparingly as a daily protection to the mid-lengths and ends;
- Apply a micro amount and warm thoroughly between your palms until the oil has started to absorb into your hands.
- Apply the micro amount of oil to the mid-lengths and ends of the hair.
- It will give the hair weight, body and shine, whilst protecting and increasing moisture balance.
Popular Related Products
You may also like…
PLANT A TREE.
We’ll do this every time you shop with us, at no extra cost to you.
UK consumers made 39.4 billion payments in 2018 – if a tree were planted for every one of those transactions things would change very quickly. We want to show other companies – and you – that it’s not difficult to do things differently.
One day it will be as normal to give back as it is to take. Until then, when you shop with companies that don’t embed restoration into your transactions, you can plant a tree yourself every time you buy something! (It costs much less than you might think…)
Thank you for caring and for your support. You’ve just changed the future.
Katie and Jarvis