This beautifully designed coffee table is definitely a conversation starter – whether in your living room or office. Featuring split-level surfaces and strategically placed recesses, the Enterprise offers a wealth of creative configurations.
This coffee table is made from recycled, ethically sourced materials and is fully recyclable.
The Apple Tree Company uses a closed-cell fibreboard which is reconstituted from recycled post-consumer cardboard waste. It’s a dense core sandwiched between thick liner paper, making it suitable for load-bearing applications.
The closed-cell technique gives a perfectly balanced weight/strength ratio to position paper as a highly viable alternative to other materials for furniture design – with many other benefits, too.
This is a paper-based product and should be kept in dry conditions. If it comes into contact with water, wipe clean with a dry cloth. This product is 100% recyclable and can be recycled as corrugated material or as paper packaging.
- Lightweight yet exceptionally strong furniture.
- 100% recyclable as paper waste.
- Protected from spills with an FSC-certified paper-based film.
- Created using engineered rigid paperboard, made from 90% recycled materials.
- The Apple Tree Company’s main paperboard supplier is the first manufacturer in the world to independently measure its CO2 emissions.
this many trees.
To date, the My Green Pod community has planted this many trees.