Add a creative touch to your space, at home or work, with this stylish collection of numbers, letters and symbols – all made from sustainably sourced and recyclable paperboard.
The individual pieces in the Jazz collection are made from recycled, ethically sourced materials; they are fully recyclable and, in most cases, repulpable.
The Apple Tree Company uses a closed-cell fibreboard which is reconstituted from recycled post-consumer cardboard waste. It’s a dense core sandwiched between thick liner paper, making it suitable for load-bearing applications.
The closed-cell technique gives a perfectly balanced weight/strength ratio to position paper as a highly viable alternative to other materials for furniture design – with many other benefits, too.
This is a paper-based product and should be kept in dry conditions. If it comes into contact with water, wipe clean with a dry cloth. This product is 100% recyclable and can be recycled as corrugated material or as paper packaging.
- Lightweight block letters, numbers & symbols.
- 100% recyclable as paper waste.
- Protected from spills with an FSC-certified paper-based film.
- Created using engineered rigid paperboard, made from 90% recycled materials.
- The Apple Tree Company’s main paperboard supplier is the first manufacturer in the world to independently measure its CO2 emissions.