The Orenco Connector – the main part of the Orenco Divider puzzle – gives you the flexibility to create any size divider you desire. It is required when you want to join up more than one Orenco Divider, but you can also use it to extend your existing divider – or create your own from scratch!
Assemble your Orenco Divider using these connectors, made from recycled, ethically sourced materials that are fully recyclable and, in most cases, repulpable.
The Apple Tree Company uses a closed-cell fibreboard which is reconstituted from recycled post-consumer cardboard waste. It’s a dense core sandwiched between thick liner paper, making it suitable for load-bearing applications.
The closed-cell technique gives a perfectly balanced weight/strength ratio to position paper as a highly viable alternative to other materials for furniture design – with many other benefits, too.
This is a paper-based product and should be kept in dry conditions. If it comes into contact with water, wipe clean with a dry cloth. This product is 100% recyclable and can be recycled as corrugated material or as paper packaging.
- Lightweight yet exceptionally strong furniture.
- 100% recyclable as paper waste.
- Protected from spills with an FSC-certified paper-based film.
- Created using engineered rigid paperboard, made from 90% recycled material.
- The Apple Tree Company’s main paperboard supplier is the first manufacturer in the world to independently measure its CO2 emissions.