Together we can change the world, change the future and restore the earth. A radical re-evaluation is happening;
- Growing Forest Corridors in Brazil to protect endangered species
- Restoring mangrove and dry deciduous forests in Madagascar
- Replenishing the watershed of Mt Kenya
- Rescuing agricultural lands and restoring cloud forests in India
- Reforesting cleared and burnt lands in Nepal
- Restoring highlands forest to protect critically endangered gorillas in Cameroon
We envision a world in which it is normal for everyone to protect and restore themselves and their world.
Rainforests are the lungs of our planet – regulators of the Earth’s temperature and weather. Without them the climate will drastically change and extreme weather events – from floods to fires – will become more common.
These habitats support 50% of the world’s animals and plants. It is estimated that over 1 million animal and plant species are now threatened with extinction, many within decades. This is more than ever before in human history; many scientists are calling it the sixth mass extinction.
Reforestation can stabilise and nourish the soil, restore watersheds, revitalise dry springs and provide good quality water to large populations living downstream.
**Not included in any discounts or offers.**
this many trees.
To date, the My Green Pod community has planted this many trees.