No products in the basket.
Lindens Maca Root Tablets
5 in stock
Maca Root Extract (Lepidium meyenii walp) equivalent to 500mg dried root per tablet.
- Maca (lepidium meyenii) concentrated extract
- Equivalent to 500mg whole dried root
- Easy swallow, one-a-day tablet
- Popular botanical food supplement
Maca (lepidium meyenii) is a popular food supplement. Originating in the high-altitude regions of the Andes in South America where it was cultivated for use and purported to be eaten by Inca imperial warriors preparing for battle.
Lindens Maca 500mg Tablets each contain a potent, concentrated extract of Maca, equivalent to 500mg whole, dried, lepidium meyenii root in an easy swallow, one a day capsule.
Food Supplement. Take one tablet per day with a little water.
1 tablet provides 50mg 10:1 maca root extract, equivalent to 500mg whole root.
Maca Extract, Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate), Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate)
Allergens (if any) in bold.
Free From: dairy & gluten.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
With Lindens®, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens® label: your guarantee of authenticity
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose. Lindens® is a registered trademark of Lindens Health + Nutrition Ltd.
Pack Size: 100 Tablets