No products in the basket.
- Vehicles are conveniently located in designated parking bays around 17 city centres
- Fuel, insurance, MOT and servicing costs are all covered by City Car Club
- Vehicles emit on average 37% less CO2 than the UK average
- Each car club car removes 24 privately owned cars from Britain’s roads
- Pay for the time you use the vehicle, not while it’s sitting idle
City Car Club is the UK’s largest independent car club operator, with a fleet of over 750 cars and vans available to members 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The club is all about providing sustainable travel by offering city dwellers a more economical and environmentally friendly means of getting from A to B.
As a City Car Club member you have 24/7 access to a fleet of vehicles that populate 17 cities across the UK. All you have to do is reserve online, by phone or using the iPhone app and pick up your vehicle in conveniently located parking bays.
City Car Club cars and vans can be reserved by the hour, day or as long as you want — and, with a choice of hybrid and electric vehicles in the fleet, you can enjoy your journey without creating a plume of pollution.
It’s not all about being green – with prices starting at just £4.95 an hour and with City Car Club taking care of fuel, tax, insurance and many other expenses associated with owning a car, you could save a shed load of money. The clever people at City Car Club have calculated that if you tend to drive slightly fewer miles per year than the average UK driver, you could save up to £3,500.
Saving money and doing your bit for the environment, it doesn’t get much better.
CITY CAR CLUB LOCATIONS
Selective driving – meet the company that’s changing the way the nation travels