No products in the basket.
BY KATIE - MYGREENPOD, 25 March '16
We asked two of our favourite petrolheads – Jo Wood and Luisa Zissman – to swap their gas-guzzlers for an all-electric Tesla Model S P90D. Here’s what they thought
Model, TV personality and ‘organic entrepreneur’ – ex-wife of Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood and spokesperson on environmental issues.
Drives: Mercedes 550 AMG
Driving style: Fast and safe – I’m a good driver but very much into speed.’
No-nonsense reality TV personality and entrepreneur – finalist on The Apprentice and star of Celebrity Big Brother.
Drives: Ferrari California
Driving style: ‘Fast – but calculated and safe!’
‘The Tesla offers beautiful, guilt-free driving, and I fell in love with this car. I would buy one because it’s the vehicle of the future and the coolest car on the road. It’s my next car, but in black!’
‘I loved the Tesla but did find the charging situation limiting. It was a speed machine though, which I liked – I was surprised by how sporty and responsive it was for an electric car. If it were cheaper I’d consider it.’
- Fully electric all-wheel drive
- 315 mile range (NEDC rated)
- 0-60 mph in 3.1 seconds (2.8 seconds with Ludicrous upgrade)
- Top speed of 155mph
- Eight-year, infinite mile battery and drive warranty
- Free long-distance travel using Tesla’s Supercharger network
- £4,500 UK government grant for every Model S
- No road tax
- Exemption from London Congestion Charge
- No showroom or luxury vehicle tax
- Subsidised socket installation for home or office charging