Airbon will work passively to clear the air of odours and fumes from emissions and the synthetic interior of your car.
In the UK, the average driver spends 456 hours behind the wheel every year, breathing air up to 5 times more polluted than the air outside.
HOW IT WORKS
Some cabin filters are more effective at cleaning the air than others, but they are often expensive to replace, and they don’t always tackle VOCs from synthetic car interiors and exhaust fumes.
Airbon replaces the need for a carbon filter in your car. It is passive and continues to work when your car is not in use, cleaning the air ready for you to step inside.
You might not think it is working but lab tests showed 1g adsorbed 997ppm of Benzene after 4 months of use – this benzene could otherwise have been inhaled.
Airbon can help make the air safer and cleaner for you and your family.
- Removes harmful pollutants, moisture and odours from the air inside our cars
- Made from recycled wood containing just one ingredient: micropore activated charcoal
- Sourced from coconut shell, it is 3-4 times more effective than any other type of charcoal
- Reduces chemical emissions in your car that can affect your health
- Non-toxic, recyclable, fragrance-free and safe around children and pets
- Should be replaced every 4-6 months
this many trees.
To date, the My Green Pod community has planted this many trees.