No products in the basket.
Konjac Sponge – Charcoal
8 in stock
The Amazing Konjac Sponge!
This 100% natural sponge has a soft texture, a natural facial and body cleansing sponge made out of vegetable fibres of the Konjac root.
The Konjac Sponge has been used in Japan first as a bath sponge for newborn babies and adults for more than 100 years because of its soft texture. Due to the popularity the Konjac Sponge has been on the rise as facial cleansing and bath sponge in China, Southeast Asia and Europe.
Benefits of the Japanese Konjac Sponge:
- Thoroughly cleanses skin pores
- Removes dead skin cells, blackheads, dirt & oil
- Hydrates skin & balances pH
- Eliminates excess sebum
- Gently exfoliates skin
- 100% natural, sustainable & bio-degradable. produced in Japan. There are no animal parts, preservatives, fungicides or harmful chemicals. Clay is used for coloring in some sponge styles.
- No toxic & harmful chemicals
- Animal & cruelty free
- GMO Free
- Excellent for all skin types including sensitive skin. Contains positive minerals and antioxidant ingredients that help nourish and smooth skin naturally. Your skin will feel the difference!
- Suitable for everyone – babies, women and men
A Konjac Sponge has a unique propriety layer that can hold water very well. When the sponge is saturated with water, its surface is covered by a water layer. This water layer on the sponge’s surface constantly acts as a buffer to the skin and the layer forms a barrier between the sponge and the skin. As a result, the skin is never in direct contact with the fibre and it will not scratch and damage the skin even with hard scrubbing.
The wet Konjac layer is also slightly alkaline, so it works well to neutralize slightly acidic grime. This layer helps to break down blackheads, dirt, oil and downy hair and rinses them away, leaving your skin fresh and clean, even without the use of soap.
Rinse under warm water before each use. Massage your face in a circular motion to exfoliate dead skin cells. Rinse thoroughly and squeeze out excess water after each use. Replace every 1-2 months.