A Global Ethical Audience
Distributed with multiple partners in print and digital
Digital distribution partners: 7,000,000+, inc. My Green Pod digital subscribers, Yeo Valley online customers, ILoveFreegle.com users, River Cottage, Soil Association, Ibex Earth, Weleda, Fully Charged, subscribers & others.
Print circulation: 225,000 copies to 60 Sainsbury and Tesco stores nationwide, 600 independent Health Food Stores across the UK APOS. Also distributed throughout all Boston Tea Party, Love Brownies and small batch cafes nationwide.
Events including: 3x UK Fully Charged Shows as media partner, Reset Connect as media partner,
Houses of Parliament to all MP’s and Lords for each issue.
600 corporate offices including WeWork nationwide.
Travel ports including train stations, airport lounges, cruise ship lounges etc.
Upcoming Magazines 2024/25/26
March – International Women’s Day
April – Earth Day
June – World Environment Day
September – Organic Month and Zero Emissions Day
November/December – Cop 29/30/31
The UK’s biggest ethical title
My Green Pod Magazine provides inspiring yet simple solutions for the millions of people who are interested in living a more sustainable lifestyle. We cut through the greenwash and showcase purpose-led businesses that are pioneering authentically ethical products and services. We share founders’ stories and go behind the scenes to get the scoop on some of the sustainability sector’s biggest players.
Clients & partners
2Hand, Animana, Aura Soma, Avallen, Bamboo Bicycle, Biolite, BigBarn Local Food Map, briiv, Cape Farewell, Canopy & Stars, City Car Club, ChicP, Climate Revolution, Cock & Bull, Cooper King Distillery, Delphina Hotels & Resorts, Delphis Eco, Dunnet Bay Distillers, Ecodan, Eco Green Living, Equinox Kombucha, Flooglebinder, Get My Slice, Gaeia, Gather&See, Good Energy, Heyland & Whittle, Honest Mobile, Human Nature, Hyundai, I Love Freegle, incognito, Inlight Organic, Interface, Investing Ethically, Jo Wood Organics, Love Nature, Lexus, Keep it MACK, Mongoose Energy, Mitsubishi Electric, National Trust, Nissan LEAF, Novel Beings, Octopus Energy, Orange Bikes, One Earth Show, P.E.A. Awards, People Tree, Po-Zu, Pure Lakes, Puro Coffee, Renault ZOE, Scence, Sea Arch Coastal Spirit, Simply Washing, St Helena, SteakStones, Suma Wholefoods, Soil Association, Tabitha James Kraan, Temple of Incense, Tesla, THTC, Tred, Treeapp, Treesisters, Triodos Bank, Turtle Doves, Valley Fest, Veggie Hotels, Visit Brighton, Vintage Roots, Vivienne Westwood, Waves flip flops, Weleda, WaxWrap, Woodland Trust, Yeo Valley.
Our Rate Card
- 1 Full Page Colour Advert: £8,950
- 1 Full Page Colour Advertorial (upon invitation only): £9,950
- Double Page Spread Advert: £15,950
- Outside Back Cover: £14,950
- Inside Front Cover: £14,950
- 1/2 Page Product Review £5,950
- 1/4 Page Product Review £2,950
- My Green Pod Product listing with Product image £2,000
All rates are subject to VAT (20%) in the UK.
10% discount for x2 issues / 15% discount for x3 issues.
February, April, July, September, November.
MyGreenPod.com Magazine will be available online at www.mygreenpod.com.
Please note we cannot print to the outside edge of the page so all artwork must be within the printable area. We are able to print across the gutter but please be aware that this carries the additional risk of ink offset, especially in the case of solid areas of colour.
Full & Single Page Dimensions
Please download our guide here.
- We advise that artwork is only generated in the following design programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, Quark Express, InDesign and Acrobat. GNM cannot accept any responsibility for any unwanted results from artwork originally generated in any other packages.
- Final files must be supplied as PDF/X-1a, PDF 1.3/1.4.
- Files must be supplied with all fonts embedded, preferably as a subset. True Type fonts should not be used but exchanged for Postscript fonts (where they exist). If you only have True Type fonts available these need to converted to outlines prior to supply – the same applies to any fonts used within Illustrator or Freehand files.
- Files must contain all images in high resolution (300 dpi) and in CMYK format. Where possible logos should originate from illustrator vector files.
- Files must have the ISOnewspaper26v4 colour profile applied. A guide to applying this profile can be found here.
- Files must be supplied to trim size with no crop marks.
- All files should be Mac compatible.
1. Payment terms are 50% of the total amount of the total contract price agreed, seven days from booking which shall constitute a non-refundable deposit against the contract price and the balance of the contract price shall be payable seven days from approval of final artwork of the advertisement. Payment must be paid in full 7 days before press date unless other payment terms are agreed in writing.
2. The specification and distribution details are contained in the Publisher media information specific for the above publication or web listing, a copy of which the advertiser acknowledges receipt, or confirms has read on this page.
3. Invoices are strictly net at the price agreed and exclusive of applicable VAT or other axes unless stated above and payable without deduction unless agency commission is agreed in writing as deductible at a specific rate.
4. The contract shall deemed to have been made at the offices of the publisher.
5. The advertiser is solely responsible to submit to the publisher suitable advertisement copy in electronic format (in accordance with the publisher’s specifications) by the due date failing which the publisher reserves the right but shall be not be obliged to print only the name and address of the advertiser (in any style, size or position at the publisher’s sole discretion). All advertisements are accepted at the publisher’s discretion as to suitability.
6. Any unpaid amounts due to publisher will carry interest at the rate of 2% per month or part thereof, from due date until payment received by publisher, before as well as after judgement. Publisher invoice for interest charges shall be final and binding upon the advertiser.
7. All reasonable efforts will be made by the publisher to fulfill its obligations, but should the publisher be prevented or delayed in carrying out any of its obligations by reason of an act of god, war, lock-out, fire, flood, delays in transit, strikes, riots, postal delay or any other unexpected or exceptional causes or circumstances beyond its control, the time for delivery shall be extended until a reasonable time after the event preventing or interfering with the due performance of the publisher’s obligations has ceased, and in no circumstances is the publisher to be liable for any consequential loss or damage suffered by the advertiser as a result thereof.
8. The terms of the contract as stated in the publishers official order constitute the entire contract between the advertiser and publisher. Any variations to the contract terms are only valid if signed by a director of the publisher.
9. The publisher will take reasonable care of any material supplied by the advertiser whilst in the publisher’s custody. The publisher shall not be responsible for loss or damage of material in transit or whilst with any third party.
10. In the event that the advertiser is in default of its obligations under paragraph 5 (or gives notice that it does not intend to fulfill such obligations prior to the date for submission of advertising copy) the advertiser agrees to pay the publisher as liquidated damages the lesser of:
a) 75% of the publisher’s rate card price for the advertisement (or aggregate price in the case of a series of advertisements) prevailing at the date of this order or
b) the contract price as agreed between the publisher and advertiser credit being given for any payments made by the advertiser in respect of this order prior to the default or notice.
11. In the event of any conflict between these stand terms and conditions and the publisher’s official order form, these terms shall prevail.
12. This agreement shall be subject to the laws of England and Wales. The advertiser submits to the non- exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. Publishers reserves right to vary date of publication by not more than +/- 21 days and will notify advertiser if there is a change to the scheduled date.