A tool for anyone who uses, designs, makes or commissions buildings
- A tool for quick and easy sustainable building material and product choices.
- Product and material recommendations based on risks related to building location.
- Free access to rigorous research on every products.
- Great value for money, replacing costly certifications for small renovation projects.
- Celebrates small wins across positive environmental, social, health and economic impacts.
This straightforward tool is for anyone who uses, designs, makes or commissions buildings, and wants them to be greener.
Offering transparency, equity and all the benefits of sustainable products, it’s the ideal tool for a greener and healthier built industry.
The digital tool generates product awareness, empowers positive change and enables a greener approach to decision making for anyone involved in the building, design and construction process.
It was designed to overcome the trade-off between personalisation and reasonable pricing.
Users can instantly see how their choices impact on environment, communities, wellbeing and economy.
Through patented methodology, Firstplanit delivers meaningful impact in four areas – environmental, social, health and economic – to every building material or product decision.
The tool enables quick, clear and valuable decision making by showcasing green credentials and meeting the growing demand for sustainable reporting.
It offers great-value eco materials and product manufacturers, translating complex, scattered data into simple impact indicators, score and benefits indices.
It highlights the benefits of using that eco product against an industry standard.