Investing EthicallyEthical Business Hero Products
Investing Ethically is a firm of independent financial advisers who care deeply about ethical investment
- Follow your ethical beliefs, achieve positive social change.
- Get help understanding ethical and sustainable investment opportunities.
- A simplified investment and retirement process that makes it easy to invest with a conscience.
- Advice you can trust from a team with a combined 50 years’ investment experience.
- Your first consultation is at Investing Ethically’s expense and without obligation.
Ethical investment is about positive change and seeing the value of improving a company’s environmental and governance standards. It’s not just about understanding sustainability, it’s also about actively wanting to involve yourself in it.
Today there are over 100 ethical funds available to UK investors, with geographical and asset class restrictions no longer a limitation and new investment opportunities popping up all the time.
Whereas some firms may claim to dabble in ethical markets, the team at Investing Ethically has built a company on the principles of ethical investment. As specialists, their understanding of the industry surpasses that of other firms: they can help you understand and plan for a secure future without repression, pollution or exploitation.
Investing Ethically’s aim is to create real benefit for you and your family in these crucial areas:
- Aligning your investments with your ethical and environmental values/li>
- Simplifying the administration of your affairs /li>
- Putting in place a plan to make the most of your money and reviewing progress towards achieving your goals /li>
- Explaining your options in plain English so you understand the choices available to you
Passion isn’t something you usually associate with IFAs, but Investing Ethically’s chartered advisers value client relationships above all else, guiding individuals through the ethical choices available, helping them to make the right decisions and developing relationships that last a lifetime.
Investing ethically – will ethical funds help investors save the world with their wallets?