Seacourt provides printed communications that have a positive impact on the environment.
- Print with a positive impact on the environment.
- A valuable asset to any environmentally responsible brand.
- Makes print, already a high-impact medium, even more desirable.
- All from a top-notch print facility – no water, no chemicals, zero-waste.
- Full certification: Three Queen’s Awards, EMAS award winner, ClimateCare verified.
Printing with Seacourt creates a valuable asset for any environmentally responsible brand: it removes the cost of offsetting the carbon footprint of print, and makes printing part of your triple bottom line: Your People approve, the Planet benefits and your business Profits.
For over two decades Seacourt has invested in technology and process to create a high-quality print facility with the lightest possible environmental footprint.
Its operations are non-polluting, waterless and zero-waste. The company has pioneered LightTouch, a printing technique that uses LED lighting, removing the need for water and harmful chemicals. Over the years Seacourt has taken incremental steps to improve process, measure performance and reach its targets to combine quality and service with positive environmental impact.
It’s a Circular Economy business, EMAS accredited since 1999 and a 2017 EMAS Award winner. The company is certified Beyond Carbon Neutral by ClimateCare and has three Queen’s awards for sustainability.
Stop the presses! Actually, don’t – reading a paper could be more eco than consuming your news online