Decoy Country Cottages, Ireland
Decoy Country Cottages strives to be the best environmentally friendly accommodation that it can be
- Eight boutique cottages set in a landscaped courtyard.
- Nestled in the heart of The Boyne Valley, just 30 minutes from Dublin.
- Excellent facilities for families, groups or couples.
- Fully inclusive – there are no hidden extras and a lovely welcome basket is included.
- Easy access to tourist attractions, golf, amenities, pubs and restaurants.
Built mainly from reclaimed materials, but at the same time not compromising on luxury, Decoy Country Cottages strives to be the best environmentally friendly accommodation that it can be by always looking for ways to reduce its carbon footprint.
Located in the heart of The Boyne Valley, there’s plenty to keep visitors occupied within the immediate area. Guests are actively encouraged to immerse themselves in the local culture and reduce their carbon footprint, too.
There are various sizes of cottages, meaning there’s something to suit everyone – a huge selection of baby equipment can be supplied free of charge and properties are available to suit couples, families and groups.
In 2018 Decoy Country Cottages made a heavy investment in renewable energy in the form of daylight heating and hot water panels that also produce electricity. The goal is to reduce reliance on fossil fuels by 70%.
An added bonus is that Decoy Country Cottages intends to pass savings from reduced running costs on to its customers.