The Cheeky Panda Toilet TissueEthical Home & Garden Hero Products
Bamboo grows 30 times faster than trees & being a grass, bamboo does not require replanting after harvest
- Soft and durable toilet paper made from bamboo, the world’s fastest-growing plant.
- Naturally hypoallergenic and kind to skin.
- Free from fertilisers, pesticides, de-inking agents, BPA, chlorine and bleach.
- 65% lower carbon than traditional paper (that’s a saving of one tonne of carbon per 4,500 rolls).
- Carbon balanced with the World Land Trust.
27,000 trees are wiped out for toilet paper production every day. While recycled loo roll is a more sustainable option, recycled tissue contains de-inking chemicals and BPA that can be harmful to our skin.
Bamboo grows 30 times faster than trees and being a grass, bamboo does not require replanting after harvest.
Virgin bamboo has lots of skin-friendly properties, and because The Cheeky Panda toilet tissue doesn’t contain any additional mixture of other recycled materials, meaning they’re very hygienic, luxuriously soft and kind to your skin! The bamboo’s sourced from 100% FSC® certified bamboo forests that are not the same type of bamboo that Pandas eat.
The Cheeky Panda is also carbon balanced (meaning zero carbon footprint) and every time you buy some product money goes to The World Land Trust to protect the Vietnam rainforest.
Bamboo Facial Tissues, Kitchen Towels, Napkins and Handtowels are also available from The Cheeky Panda.