Ganders Goat K.I.S.S. Soap
A pure and natural goat's milk soap, lovingly wrapped in recycled paper
- Great for all skin types including dry, itchy and irritated skin.
- Pure and natural soap made using only four ingredients.
- Lovingly handmade and long cured to give a fabulously gentle PH level.
- Soft, kind, gentle and soothing to help to restore your skin’s natural balance.
- Recycled packaging, biodegradable, palm oil free, carbon neutral, 75% locally sourced ingredients.
The secret to this soap is in its name, K.I.S.S.: keep it simple soap!
Ganders Goat soap is excellent for irritable skin as it contains just four natural, soothing ingredients.
The ingredients are handpicked for their moisturising qualities and kindness to the skin: rapeseed oil, coconut oil, lye and, of course, ethically farmed goat’s milk!
Goat’s milk and lye combine to make glycerine. This is excellent for soft soap, as glycerine aids skin regeneration.
Goat’s milk also lowers the soap’s pH to a level similar to that of your skin, which is why K.I.S.S is especially brilliant if you have eczema, dry skin or psoriasis.
You’ll find rapeseed and coconut oil in many natural soaps due to their nourishing properties and healthy omega fats and acids that are great for the skin.
Ganders Goat uses locally sourced rapeseed oil from another local farm.
Ganders Goat K.I.S.S. bar is palm oil free, uses only natural and ethical ingredients and is lovingly wrapped in recycled paper at the carbon-neutral farm where the goats are reared.