No products in the basket.
- Organic and natural pads, panty liners and tampons
- Certified organic cotton & natural materials for comfortable & unbeatable, natural protection
- Free of plastic, biodegradable and compostable, leaving only a soft footprint on the earth
- Free from chlorine, dyes, fragrances and super-absorbent gels
- Ethically sourced and certified by the Vegetarian Society
The average woman uses 17,000 pads or tampons in her lifetime. A conventional sanitary pad can contain the same amount of plastic as four plastic carrier bags; it may also be bleached with chlorine and dyed with heavy metals, all of which has a heavily polluting effect on our environment. Natracare pads, panty liners and tampons are an eco-friendly and skin-friendly alternative for unbeatable, natural protection.
Free from plastics, chlorine, fragrances and synthetic irritants that can pollute our environment and aggravate the skin, Natracare products contain only soft, breathable certified organic cotton and natural materials. Available in different absorbencies, shapes and styles, they offer a dependable, natural solution for the lightest to the heaviest flows. All Natracare products are biodegradable, compostable and certified by the Vegetarian Society.
The natural materials work to quickly absorb and lock away liquid, providing reliable, secure, comfortable protection. Natracare’s range of styles and absorbencies meets all needs, from the lightest to the heaviest of flows. When using Natracare women can rest assured that the only thing touching their skin is certified 100% organic cotton.