No products in the basket.
- A rich and easily absorbed balm to soften and repair hands
- Contains nourishing beeswax and shea butter, high in fatty acids and vitamins
- A blend of lavender and chamomile to restore, calm and balance
- Contains calendula and coconut butter, which are high in antioxidants
- With hyaluronic acid to lock in hydrate and replenish
Pure Lakes has a strong sustainability ethos. 95% of the company’s waste is reused or recycled, and it uses 100% biopolymer plastic bottles, which are fully recyclable and entirely free from ethylene. As a result, the company has won several environmental awards, including an Environmental Excellence award and the ‘Green Hero’ award from the Environment Agency. The company is also proud to be on the Janey Lee Grace ‘loves’ list.
Still making all products by hand in its Lake District workshop, Pure Lakes manufactures a full range of premium natural skincare products and also supplies luxurious and ethical guest amenities to hospitality.