- ‘The only truly biodegradable waste bags on the market’
- Compostable waste bags that completely decompose within eight to 12 weeks
- No harmful microplastics or plastic residue left behind
- Completely environmentally friendly
- Made from non-edible organic materials – nothing is wasted
Eco Green Living’s compostable 10 and 20 litre waste bags are made from thistles and plant starch.
They are certified as 100% compostable and truly biodegradable.
Not all brands that claim to be biodegradable always produce 100% biodegradable bags.
These compostable bags are breathable, so they allow moisture into organic food waste to help speed up degradation.
You can decompose these bags completely in a home composting setting. Compostable waste bags will decompose within 8 to 12 weeks.
Available in 10L or 20L
Made from corn starch
Certified compostable and biodegradable