No products in the basket.
- Reusable coffee cup made from rice husk, not plastic. Drink. Rinse. Repeat.
- Made from a natural waste by-product of rice milling – a renewable, biodegradable and sustainable resource.
- No melamine, no plastic, no BPA, no toxins, tree-free.
- Biodegradable yet durable, stain resistant and dishwasher friendly. Can be reheated in the microwave.
- Now available as a barista-friendly 8oz cup.
- Independent artist designs. Love coffee, love the planet.
Huskup is a reusable coffee cup made from rice husk, not plastic. Biodegradable, durable and free from plastic, Huskup is tackling the UK’s disposable culture one coffee at a time with a brand new reusable cup made from rice husks.
Using the outer hull of the rice grain, a natural and robust material that would otherwise be burnt in the fields, Huskup is harnessing an abundant waste product and giving the planet a helping hand – even before the first coffee is poured.
There’s no melamine, BPA or toxins. No nasties leach into your drink so it’s safe to reheat your coffee in the microwave and load in the dishwasher, too.
The new 8oz Huskup is great for Americanos, flat whites, macchiatos, teas and all things in between.
Huskup has teamed up with like-minded independent artists to create great looking, original and environmentally friendly products. By reusing your Huskup you can save money at your coffee shop and enjoy making a positive move away from plastic for the planet, too.
- Available in Huskup Artist Series collections: the Mono, Vintage Floral and Simple Colours of the Year
- 12oz/Medium, room for foam (if you like that sort of thing) or 8oz/Small
- 80% rice husks and 20% natural starches
- No melamine, no plastic, no BPA, no toxins, tree-free
- Recyclable food grade silicone lid and sleeve included