100% handcrafted from design to manufacture in Great Britain by the Landpod team
- Landpod creations can be used sleepover den, children’s playhouse and a pop up glamping solution
- All-terrain adjustable legs & base; these pods can be placed anywhere.
- A convertible design means you can flip open the side to welcome Nature in
- Flat-pack and maintenance free, the pods are made to stay outside… Just like you!
- NO costly foundations required. Landpods are inspired by Nature.
Born in 2012 from the need for an alternative to a soggy festival tent, Landpod’s all-terrain designs have evolved into more than a passion project. The family-run business is fuelled by the desire to help get everyone closer to Nature.
From alfresco dining to a mini pod for your dog and the ‘Pod-Father’ – which is big enough for your whole crew – these quirky pods are maintenance free so you only need to worry about what snacks to bring!
The Pod-Father lives up to its beefcake name: there’s sleeping space for up to four adults or two adults and two children on a super-comfy double bed and quirky bunk bed. It even includes a spacious seating area.
Comfortable and sustainable design aside, the real gold comes from the Landpod’s patented adjustable legs and base. No digging and laying costly foundations here! All Landpod designs are built to be popped up and live outside, no matter how wonky your ground is.
As a glamping solution it could be music to your ears and money in the pot. And as a flat-pack garden option, there’s nothing else quite like it out there for your family.