Moixa Smart Battery
The Moixa Smart Battery helps households save money by storing spare solar power or cheap tariff electricity
- The Moixa Smart Battery has helped over 1,000 UK customers lower their energy bills, reduce carbon emissions and unlock the full potential of solar energy
- The Smart Battery can be added to your existing solar panels to help you maximise the potential of your solar energy by storing excess solar energy generated during the day, to use at night (Smart Battery and solar packages are also available).
- Personalised Moixa Dashboard lets you see you real-time energy generation/usage.
Founded in 2006 by Simon Daniel and Chris Wright, Moixa is the UK’s leading smart battery company. It develops Smart Battery hardware and GridShare software to facilitate smart energy storage and sharing.
Moixa’s GridShare platform intelligently manages batteries to enable homeowners to save money and reduce their carbon footprint by living more energy efficiently.
- With a Moixa Smart Battery you can also join the GridShare Membership, which gives you access to a free extended warranty for the membership duration and enables you to earn additional income.
- Choose between a 2kWh or 3kWh battery model.
Battery-powered homes – smart batteries harness the sun’s energy then store power until you need it