- Carbon Copy is for people who think big locally, and take practical action.
- It’s collaborative, non-commercial, non-political, open to everyone and free.
- Discover and share low-carbon initiatives that are working in local communities.
- Join online discussions and events for inspiration and practical insights.
- Actively seeking people-led, place-based initiatives to publish and share.
Carbon Copy is a new hub that connects organisations and local groups across the UK who are working on local low-carbon initiatives.
It’s a place to discover, share and learn from each other so we can all move faster towards a carbon-zero future.
Share what is working in your community, discover new ideas and join online discussions and events for inspiration and practical insights.
Carbon Copy is a charity – it is collaborative, non-commercial and non-political, open to everyone and free.
Nobody has all the answers, but the goal is to help things move faster by sharing low-carbon initiatives and working collaboratively.
Carbon Copy is a Charity registered in England and Wales (1187420).