No products in the basket.
- Handmade in the UK in small batches by an artisan producer.
- Large marshmallows available in six flavours, plus seasonal varieties.
- Produced by an all-vegan business registered with the Vegan Society.
- Made with all-natural flavours, fruit powders and vegetable colourants.
- Totally toastable and available as mini-bites to adorn your hot chocolate!
These vegan marshmallows, handcrafted in the UK by small artisan producers Ananda Foods, are a first-class treat for veggies, vegans and anyone with a dairy intolerance.
The texture of Ananda’s marshmallows holds perfectly when held over a campfire, providing the much loved warm, gooey effect. With an array of tantalising flavours Ananda’s marshmallows go way beyond the campfire and barbeque – they boast natural flavours and incorporate real fruit powders, organic cocoa, coconut and Belgian chocolate.
No two marshmallows look the same as they are cut by hand before being packed into Ananda’s beautiful boxes. These are an exceptional treat for the food lover looking for something extra special.
Ananda’s Marshmallows are available in six flavours: Vanilla, Strawberry, Raspberry, Caramel, Coconut and Choca Mocha. Seasonal varieties include Christmas (Champagne & Strawberry), Valentine (Rose & Raspberry), Easter (Lemon & Lime) and Halloween (Blackcurrant & Liquorice). Now available from Wholefoods Market.
Original & Classic Vanilla Marshmallows Ingredients
British Sugar, Water, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Modified Starch (Sago), Rice Starch, Vegetable Glycerine, Agar, Plant Derived Emulsifiers, Ascorbic Acid, Locust Bean Gum, Vanilla Extract, Cornflour, Confectionery Sugar, Sea Salt