Dunnet Bay Distillers Rock Rose Gin
A multi-award winning premium Scottish gin that is available in recyclable pouch refills
- Multi-award winning premium Scottish gin.
- Flavourful and fresh, zesty yet fruity with a long, smooth finish.
- Handcrafted gin reflects the purity and beauty of the Scottish coastline.
- Subscription service available delivering a regular supply of gin in refill pouches.
- Available in fully recyclable refill pouches that, once empty, you can recycle via Freepost, with no cost or hassle.
Rock Rose Gin is a multi-award winning premium Scottish spirit that is flavourful and fresh with zesty berry citrus and a long smooth finish.
This tried and tested flavour combines locally grown botanicals with authentic Scottish gin to give a true representation of the raw purity and beauty of the Caithness coast.
These delicious local botanicals include rowan berries and sea buckthorn, hand-foraged from the local seaside cliffs or wild forests – or grown in the distillery’s garden.
In fact, the gin is named after one of its delicious botanicals, Rhodiola rosea (a rose in the rocks), which adds a delicate floral note to the gin.
Dunnet Bay Distillers is a family owned and operated distillery at the northern tip of Scotland.
Its spirits are handcrafted sustainably, using many locally sourced, natural ingredients.
This is the first company in its sector to offer spirits in fully recyclable pouches that can be returned to the distillery, via Royal Mail Freepost, to refill the iconic ceramic bottles.
The Distillery has also recently launched a Refill Rewards Club, a subscription service delivering a regular supply of spirits in pouches.