No products in the basket.
- Equinox Kombucha is a fermented tea drink.
- Craft brewed (small batches) in the Calder Valley, West Yorkshire.
- Unpasteurised, with all the goodness of kombucha culture (SCOBY) in every bottle.
- 100% raw, certified organic by the Soil Association and BRC accredited.
- Suitable for vegans.
- Original, Ginger, Wild Berry, Pink Grapefruit & Guava and Raspberry & Elderflower flavours.
Equinox Kombucha craft brews and ferments chun-mee green tea, raw cane sugar and pure spring water for deliciously flavourful kombucha.
The ingredients are always 100% raw, organic, vegan, ethically sourced and crafted the traditional way, in West Yorkshire’s Calder Valley.
Unlike some kombucha brands Equinox is unpasteurised, so it’s full of natural vitamins, enzymes, acetic and gluconic acids and probiotics, which promote a healthy gut and digestion.
Look out for the live kombucha culture in every bottle – Equinox is proud of its bits, and that’s what makes the difference.
Equinox comes in five delicious flavour combinations. The new Tropical Pink Grapefruit & Guava boldly blends fruit botanicals with Equinox’s original kombucha recipe for a crisp and colourful flavour hit that will leave you feeling extraordinarily refreshed. Classics Original and Ginger both pack a punch that will tantalise your taste buds.
Each of these flavours has won a Great Taste Award, and Equinox also has a GTA Producers gong under its belt.
Equinox uses fully recyclable 275ml glass bottles with ROPP closures. Currently stocked in Waitrose, Planet Organic, Abel & Cole and All Bar One. Also available online and in over 500 independent retailers. £1.80 RRP.