Má CBD Oil Drops
CBD oil is a food supplement containing cannabidiol (CBD). Grown by traditional farming
- Derived from organically grown European hemp (Cannabis sativa).
- Má CBD oral drops contain a high percentage of terpenes and cannabinoids.
- Grown by traditional farming; the best flowers are hand selected.
- Má CBD Oil contains less than 2% THC and does not cause psychoactive effects.
- Can be used to boost the level of cannabinoids in your endocannabinoid system.
CBD oil is a food supplement containing cannabidiol (CBD). CBD is extracted from industrial hemp (Cannabis sativa) and is one of over 112 cannabinoids that are present in the hemp plant.
CBD products will not make you ‘stoned’ or ‘high’ as they contain less than 0.2% THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) when purchased in the UK and across Europe.
Industrial hemp is completely legal to possess and use; it is not the same as marijuana, weed or street cannabis. Illegal cannabis products all contain more than 0.2% THC.
The cannabinoids present in hemp are similar to those present in the human body. Our endocannabinoid systems are partly responsible for maintaining many important physiological processes in our bodies, including our immune system, healing, mood, emotions, pain, cognitive processes and inflammation.
Grown and produced in Europe on certified organic farms that produce industrial hemp. 10ml bottle with a natural hemp flavour (500mg of CBD per 10ml bottle). You get approximately 250 drops per bottle.